Associate Photographer Template Contract
If you're a photographer who is hiring on an associate photographer, this contract is for you! I've drafted this contract with the help of Kylee Ann, a photographer in Utah who has hired on a team of associates and operated a successful associate program for the past 4 years. I, too, through Paige Marie Photography, have hired on an associate photographer. Thus, this contract is made specifically for all of you photographers out there who want to cover all your bases when building your team. This contract includes things like a non-solicitation clause, a non-disparagement clause, explanation on the associates duties and your duties, use of images, their compensation (whether hourly, flat rate, or commission), and much more.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following clauses: scope of work, compensation, travel fees, additional compensation, work relationship, duties of associate, duties of photographer, communication, work product and copyright, cancellation of weddings, social media, indemnification, limitation of liability, project requirements, harassment, termination, non-solicitation, non-disparagement, confidentiality, venue and jurisdiction, arbitration, transfer, severability, electronic signature, signature + attachments where you put in your business workflow that associate must adhere to.