Boudoir Photography Template Contract
This template is perfect for boudoir photographers. You'll be able to have your ladies select exactly the type of model release they're comfortable with, ensure you are covered with them being over the age of 18, prohibit other electronic devices (this is required with boudoir photography!), and explain the type of editing that is covered with the session price. The Legal Paige created this contract to ensure you are covered in any situation related to boudoir photography.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blank template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- No legal mumbo jumbo (complicated legal terms) used in The Legal Paige template contracts
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement; model release clause, outline of services clause, fees clause, communication clause, coverage clause, delivery of images/retouching/edits clause, poses and selection of delivered images clause, image processing/online gallery/printing clause, posting on social media clause, age of majority clause, limitation of liability clause, indemnification clause, copyright clause, reproduction clause, cancellation clause, retainer clause, rescheduling clause, inclement weather clause, model release clause (with three selections for your client to choose from), entire agreement clause, venue and jurisdiction clause, transfer clause, severability clause, release of liability clause, counterparts/facsimile signatures clause, signature lines