Cancellation Clause for Photographers
If you're a photographer and have a contract but just need to add in a cancellation clause, this is for you! A cancellation clause states that in the unlikely event your client cancels the wedding or portrait session, the retainer is non-refundable. It further explains that if they cancel a wedding/session within "x" days, the full amount is due. This download includes both a clause for portrait photographers AND wedding photographers!
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: two (2) cancellation clauses- one for weddings and one for portrait sessions