Cancellation Clause for Wedding Vendors
If you're a wedding vendor and have a contract but just need to add in a cancellation clause, this is for you! A cancellation clause states that in the unlikely event your client cancels the wedding, the retainer they paid is non-refundable. This download includes one clause that is universal for all wedding vendors.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) cancellation clauses