If you have a contract but just need to add in a Confidentiality Clause, this is for you. A Confidentiality Clause is great to use when you are working with another company or industry professional. It states that you will keep their company information confidential including client lists, trade secrets, pricing, operations, plans, and strategies. The Legal Paige highly recommends adding this to your contract if you're an independent contractor working for other businesses.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) Confidentiality Clause