Entire Agreement Clause
If you have a contract but just need to add in an entire agreement clause, this is for you! An entire agreement clause states that the contract constitutes the whole agreement between the parties and prevents the parties from relying on any preceding agreements, negotiations, emailing, or oral discussions that have not been set out in the four corners of the signed agreement.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) entire agreement clause