Expenses and Reimbursement Clause
If you have a contract but just need to add in or update an Expenses and Reimbursement Clause, this is for you. This clause states that if your client expects you to travel at all for your job (including retreats or work conferences), the client is responsible for reimbursing you for all travel related expenses.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) Expenses and Reimbursement Clause