Force Majeure Clause
If you have a contract but just need to add in or update a Force Majeure Clause, this is for you. A Force Majeure Clause states that in the event of an act of God, explosion, death of family, war, etc that prevents you from performing your obligations under the contract, you will be excused from performance during such time and it will not be considered a breach of contract.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) Force Majeure Clause