Inclement Weather Clause
If you are a photographer and have a contract but just need to add in an inclement weather clause, this is for you! An inclement weather clause informs your client of your policies regarding when there is rain or snow that will adversely affect their photo session, and when and how you will reschedule their session. This download includes two clauses: one for wedding photographers and one for portrait photographers.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: two (2) inclement weather clauses: one for wedding photographers and one for portrait photographers.