Independent Contractor Agreement Template Contract
This contract is for when you hire a freelancer to be your virtual assistant, an editor to edit photos, a copywriter to write your emails, a graphic designer to make those bomb designs, etc. (Basically anyone who is a clone of you in some fashion and works remotely.)
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement, scope of work clause, fees clause, work relationship clause, work product clause, confidentiality clause, indemnification clause, force majeure clause, expenses clause, representations/warranties clause, non-solicitation clause, non-disparagement clause, entire agreement clause, venue and jurisdiction clause, arbitration clause, transfer clause, severability clause, counterparts/facsimile signature clause, signature lines