Independent Contractor Template Contract for Second Shooters
An easy-to-use contractor when you hire on an independent contractor as a second shooter.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement; scope of work clause; breakdown of fees clause; work relationship for 1099 reporting clause; copyright and work product clause; social media sharing clause; indemnification clause; responsibilities of parties clause; limitation of liability clause; entire agreement clause; severability clause; venue and jurisdiction clause; signature clause; signature lines.