Independent Contractor Template Contract for Virtual Assistants
If you're a virtual assistant, this contract template is for you! You can modify this to every different type of service(s) you offer to various clients. This is written from your perspective as the independent contractor, but also protects your client from tax liability regarding your services.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- No legalese (complicated legal terms) used in The Legal Paige, LLC template contracts
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement; scope of work clause; breakdown of fees clause; work relationship for 1099 reporting clause; confidentiality clause; copyright and work product clause; social media sharing clause; indemnification clause; expenses clause; responsibilities of parties clause; non-disparagement clause; limitation of liability clause; entire agreement clause; severability clause; venue and jurisdiction clause; transfer clause; mutual termination clause; signature clause; signature lines.