Meals and Breaks Clause for Wedding Photographers
If you have a wedding photography contract but just need to add in a meals and breaks clause, this is for you! A meals and breaks clause states that your clients must provide you 1 meal during the wedding event, you are allowed to take a break every 2 hours at a wedding event, and that you prefer to eat when the wedding party eats so that no photos are missed!
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)