Non Disparagement Clause
If you have a contract but just need to add in a Non Disparagement Clause, this is for you. This clause is great for industry professionals that work together and want to prevent any vilification of each other should some fall-through happen. It states that both parties must refrain from vilification, false and negative statements, and saying anything that would damage the other party's business.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: one (1) Non Disparagement Clause