Photo Editor Template Contract
If you're a photo editor, this template is perfect for you. This contract was made WITH a photo editor and includes all the necessary clauses to keep you and your clients safe such as fee structure, re-edits, additional editing charges, copyright and intellectual property, turnaround time, Lightroom catalog information, confidentiality, and much more! The Legal Paige created this contract to ensure you are covered in any situation related to editing photos for your photographer clients.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following:names of parties to agreement, scope of work clause, fees clause, additional editing charges clause, scheduling editing appointments and reservation fee clause, submitting images/catalogs clause, pre-edited anchor images clause, turnaround time/delivery of imagesclause, invoicing clause, re-edits clause, image storage clause, copyright/reproduction clause, confidentiality of client's business/editing strategies clause, limitation of liability clause, entire agreement/jurisdiction clause, arbitration clause, work relationship clause, transfer clause, severability clause, termination clause, counterparts/facsimile signature clause, signature lines