Print Release Template
If you are a photographer this form is a must! This simple one-page release is what you should use to give your client's permission to reproduce your images for their own personal use (i.e. prints, canvases, albums, etc.). When you have it in writing, it sets the tone at the beginning of your relationship regarding how they can use your images. This is great to send to clients for mini sessions and family photos.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: to whom it may concern clause, copyright/licensing notice clause, signature line