Rescheduling Clause for Photographers
If you are a photographer and have a contract but just need to add in a rescheduling clause, this is for you! A rescheduling clause states what happens in the event your client reschedules, including how long they are allowed to reschedule (which you can modify to your business's policies). This download includes four clauses for photographers each with a different variation to suit your business and client needs.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: four (4) rescheduling clauses for a portrait session, portrait session- with rescheduling fee, wedding event- allowing rescheduling for (x) months, and wedding event- not allowing grace period or rescheduling