Retainer Clause for Photographers
If you are a photographer and have a contract but just need to add in a lawyer drafted retainer clause, this is for you! This retainer clause includes two versions: one for wedding photographers and one for portrait photographers. The retainer clause states the retainer amount, the breakdown of the additional payments, and when they are due.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: two (2) retainer clauses: one for portrait photographers and one for wedding photographers