If you have a contract but just need to add a termination clause, this is for you! A termination clause states when you or your client can terminate the services and contract. This product includes three different termination clauses to choose from depending on your business practices: 1) a clause for termination at any time (which is great for independent contractors); 2) a clause for termination with 30 days notice (great for photographers or anyone with a set date of services to be completed); 3) a clause for no termination as project is in process unless there is a material breach of the contract (great for copywriters, graphic designers, and other similar businesses who work on a project as a whole).
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your contract
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template clause. There are yellow highlights used throughout the clause for you to identify what information you need to input and/or edit to your business needs
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: three (3) termination clauses, one for independent contractors providing services, one for 30-day or 14-day or 7-day notice of termination, and one if you do not want to allow termination once you start working on a project