Trade of Services Template Contract
This trade of services template contract is great for you if you are trading services with an industry friend. Say you're a photographer and are trading photos for copywriting services, or you're a wedding planner trading services for website designing... you should definitely use this contract! It goes over the terms of the trade, how one party must pay the other if they don't hold up their end of the contract, and all the copyrights and confidentiality necessities. I highly recommend you and your friend sign some type of agreement before moving forward with a trade since things can often get sticky when working together! Be proactive and purchase this template contract today!
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blanks template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement, scope of trade out clause, delivery of services/fees clause, termination clause, reproduction clause, copyright clause, reproduction clause, confidentiality clause, indemnification clause, duty of offeror/limitation of liability clause, force majeure clause, expenses clause, model release clause, representations and warranties clause, non-disparagement clause, venue and jurisdiction clause, arbitration clause, transfer clause, severability clause, counterparts/facsimile signature clause, signature lines