Wedding Photography Template Contract
This template is perfect for wedding photographers. As a photographer myself, I know what it's like to have clients not pay on time, be late, ask for additional hours of coverage day-of, have crazy MOBs, get freaked out with inclement weather, you name it! The Legal Paige created this contract to ensure you are covered in any situation.
- Prepared by The Legal Paige, LLC, attorney drafted and reviewed
- Copy/paste into your online management software, Google docs, or into Microsoft Word
- Easy-to-use fill in the blank template contract. There are yellow highlights used throughout the template contract for you to identify what information you need to input.
- All clauses are 100% legal mumbo jumbo free (aka no complicated legal terms)
- Includes the following: names of parties to agreement; model release clause, outline of services clause, fees clause, communication clause, coverage clause, delivery of images/retouching/edits clause, poses and selection of delivered images clause, image processing/online gallery/printing clause, posting on social media clause, limitation of liability clause, indemnification clause, copyright clause, meals and breaks clause, duty of client clause, reproduction clause, cancellation clause, retainer clause, rescheduling clause, inclement weather clause, harassment clause, model release clause, arbitration clause, entire agreement clause, venue and jurisdiction clause, transfer clause, severability clause, release of liability clause, counterparts/facsimile signatures clause, signature lines